Wednesday, August 17, 2011

New beginings

This is my first post on my first ever blog. I have been wanting to do this for quite some time but I hesitated because I don't feel like anyone would want to read what I have to say. I decided to heck with it , I might want to read what I have to say.
 I don't know that I will post everyday , I mean I don't even get on the computer everyday , but I do want a place that I can post pictures to for my family to see without having to  attach them to an e-mail that ends up being to large for the e-mail to download in a decent amount of time.
 Also there are times when I would like to join a competition on some of the cardmaking sites , but I don't have anything to link to. Therefore this site will be for that if nothing else.
 I'm sure some will ask why the name "Lavender And Lilacs"? All I can say is "Why Not" I like the name.
 Well I guess that is all for now. Maybe I'll go get some pics to put on here , but then again maybe not.

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swaps

Swaps
Pink cardstock eveningbag

Swaps

Swaps
Mini-album